Assalamualaikum and Hello! :)
It is rainy, cold, wet New Year's Eve here in Johor Bahru.
How time flies, 2013 has come to the end. Nothing much has changed to me, still at the same height, still at the same number at weight scale sigh sigh sigh :D
But it's ok, 2013 is a happy year for me. I started working on April, less than three months after graduated. And I bought a car less than a month after started working. Crazy.
Engaged in a long distance relationship too, which is very challenging especially for me - a very hormonal creature. But after all, this relationship has teach me a lot of things - things that I never really exposed to, kinda.
For example : It feels good to know that your presence is appreciated :)
Andddd to cherish every moment we had *double smiley*
I definitely will read back this post in future. So I will list down here things that I should remember, forever.
1. First time drinking mocktails at Avillion Admiral Cove. Mine was Virgin Pina Colada. Me likey likey.
2. First time swiping my credit card. I was so nervous that time.
3. Screaming like mad in Pirate Ship with Hizami. Our face was like knknkjlenkfcneijrh.
4. That water slide game. I was super afraid of water but at the same time I was very excited and curious too about how it feels like.
5. Pastry with chocolate fillings that Hizami bought for me after my interview with Hong Leong Assurance. Very appreciated. Heavenly.
6. IPhone5 from ayah :)
7. Total awkward-ness at The Ship, Bukit Bintang. First time tu.
8. First time went inside Alexis. Last time was waiting outside with housemate girlfriends.
9. Adik bought Dove Dark Chocolate for me :)
10. Tight hugs from nenek everytime she's here at home.
11. First time seeing my article that I wrote published in company's newsletter. It was priceless.
12. Doing manicure when I was super sad and down at AEON Bukit Indah. I forgot what makes me sad but after my nails was done, I'm back!
13. Picking one cute raccoon plush toy at Tambun Petting Zoo and put on Snails's dashboard.
14. Met his family for the first time.
15. First time at Humble Chef.
16. Slow walk with Hizami at Desa Park City. *and his few attempts to held my hand but did not succeed*
17. Watching Istanbul Aku Datang at E Curve.
18. Kalashini is my forever sweet little girl.
19. That excited scream when I finally managed to fit into my one size small dress.
20. Discovered how much I love doing squats.
21. Need to pee now, update again later. Bye bye!